Monday, December 9, 2013

Review: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm

             




 


Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive (here)

Price: $6.49 


First Impression:  

The first day I put this on it look very splotchy on the lips and just for this first time I thought that I was because my lips were chapped really bad.  The second day it looked better since I did use chap-stick before I started doing my makeup. After about 15 minutes the balm sets in your lips and the little shine that was there from the beginning it goes away, and you are set for the next 3-4 hours without touching up.  


Overall: 
 

I was looking for a Matte lipstick that was in a everyday color but that also had a long lasting power.  This balm is a nice wearble color and it did last on my lips for about 4 hours without touching up, and need less to say this has become my everyday lipstick and  would recommended to everyone to try it out. 


PS. I did have lunch during the time I was wearing this balm and it held up pretty good. 

 
Thanks for reading, 




No comments:

Post a Comment