Thursday, December 26, 2013

My love for Neutrals






Hope you all had a fun and safe Christmas with your loved ones, I know I did specially since this has been the first year that I have actually helped cook Christmas dinner.  Days before the 24th I created this look thinking that I would be able to post it before Christmas Eve but the days just flew by and I had so much to do that I just couldn't keep up. Know that the Holidays are almost over I'm very excited because I should have time to post about 5 times a week and I should be receiving my new camera any time know so the quality of my pictures will get better. 

 Products Used: 

Face: 

Benefit Pore-fessional Primer 
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 200 Warm
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 03  
Revlon Nearly Naked Powder in 030 Medium 
 NYX Blush in Mocha 
Urban Decar DeSlick Makeup Setting Spray 

Eyes: 
 NYC HD Color Trio in Long Beach Sands 781
Darkest color on the Lid, Middle Shade to Blend and Highlighter Shade on the Inner Corner 
Urban Decay Foxy as Highlight 
Loreal Telescopic Mascara in Blackes Black 
Salon Perfect Glamorous Eyelashes # 105

Lips:

Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer in Luna 



Thanks for reading, 








 


No comments:

Post a Comment