Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Pop of Color Holiday Makeup





 


 During the colder months of the year we forget that all about color, and we focus mainly on neutral darker colors.  You know that I love love my browns, golds, and bronzed color but its nice to add a pop of color I specially love pinks, purples and green because it makes my brown eyes pop. I would totally wear this look to a Christmas party or to a Christmas Dinner with my cousins. 

Products used: 

Face:
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation in 855
Covergirl  & Olay Simplyageless Eye Corrector in 230
NYX Blush in Mocha 
Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder in Creamy Beige 
Revlon Photoready Powder in Medium Deep
Eyes: 
Crease: Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched 
Lid: Wet n Wild Fergi Collection Eyeshadow in Desert Festival 
Brow Highlight Urban Decay Foxy 
Bottom Lash Line Maybelline Eyestudio Quad in Irresistibly Ivy 
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Loreal Telescopic Mascara in Blackest Black (all time favorite)
 
Lips: 
 
Milani Lipstick in Naturally Chic
J Cat Beauty Fantabulous Lipstick in Honeycrisp





No comments:

Post a Comment