Friday, December 6, 2013

Fall Fridays: Holiday Purple Smokey Eyes






 


Its not a secret that I love Smokey Eyes there is something about them that make me feel different.  If you been reading my blog you know that most of the time I stick to neutral eyeshadow, but once in a while I do love wearing color and purple is one of my favorite ones.  Purple works great with my Brown Eyes and helps them stand out, I do not own lot of colored eyeshadows since I love my neutrals but here is what I came up with using what I had and I loved the end result. 

Products Used: 

Face: 
Benifit Poreffesional Primer  (here)
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 220
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller in Medium Deep 
Covergirl & Olay Simplyageless Eye Corrector in 230
Revlon Photoready Powder in Medium Deep 
Elf HD Blush in Superstar (here)
Nyx Blush in Mocha (here)

Eyes: 

Lid: Urban Decay Eyeshadow in  Last Call 
Outer V and Crease: Lorac Pro Pallet Deep Purple 
Transition Shade Loreal HIP Pigment in Fiery 
Brow Highlight Lorac Pro Cream 
Eyeliner: Maybelline Eyestudio Cream Liner in Blackest Black 
Mascara: Loreal Telescopic Mascara in Blackest Black

Lips: 
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive (Review will be up tomorrow) 
JCat Beauty Lipstick in Honeycrisp 
 
(After the first pictures the Revlon Balm looked to bright for me so I added Honeycrisp to tone it down. )
 
Thanks for reading, 
 
 

P.S Follow me on BLOGLOVIN AND GFC
 

No comments:

Post a Comment