Thursday, December 5, 2013

Holiday Makeup: Light and Basic





Products Used: 

Face: 

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation in 855
Studio Gear Studio Matte Foundation in Praline (here)
(I mixed one pump of each and applied with a Beauty Blender)
Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation in Natural Beige 
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller in Medium Deep 
Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach 
Elf HD Blush in Superstar (here)
Nyx Blush in Mocha (here)

Eyes: 

Lid: Lorac Pro Pallet Lt. Bronze (here)
Crease: Lorac Pro Pallet Taupe 
Eyeliner: Maybelline Eyestudio Cream Liner in Blackest Black 
Mascara: Loreal Telescopic Mascara in Blackest Black 

Lips: 

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive (Review Coming Soon)



I wanted to share with you the makeup that I had on during the Thanksgiving Dinner, I loved how simple and but looked well put together.  I also love how fast it was to get on it literally took me 20 minutes to get it done.  

Don't you just love quick easy makeup? I know I do 



No comments:

Post a Comment