Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Michael Todd True Organics Final Update




When I began this system I had high hopes, I really believed that it would help my acne go away and stay away.  As you an see although my acne has been less over the past 3 weeks at the beginning of this regimen my acne was horrible worse than it had ever been.  I had huge break outs in my cheeks and chin, they were so big and hurt so bad that lots of nights I cried my self to sleep because of the pain I felt.  As I mention in my update post here I contacted Customer Service to get help trying to figure out what was going on, and we came to the conclusion that the Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Gel Cleanser was drying my skin out and was causing my breakouts.  They sent over a new Cleanser that to be honest I've used once and my face got so red that I didn't want to use it again.

After that day I decided to use my Olay Cleansers along with the Jojoba Charcoal Scrub, toner, and Kaolin Clay Detoxifying Mask. With the cleansers along with the products from the kit my skin has been getting clear and feels so much better. 

I have to say that I will not repurchase the whole system I will most likely repurchase the Scrub along with the Mask.  Other than that I will continue to use what I am currently using until my skin gets used to it.  I must add that I have been using the Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Corrector to help out with the dark spots that were left on my cheeks and chin from the breakouts I had.  


Thanks for stopping by, 







No comments:

Post a Comment