Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Nude Holiday Eyes


 






There is only 14 days till Christmas and I am very very happy I can't believe it, for the next 2 weeks I'll be posting different makeup looks that you can wear while doing some Christmas shopping, to a Christmas Party on Christmas Eve or just to any event that you might have coming up.  It's no secret that I love neutral colors for my eyes, lets be honest I don't always have an hour to do my makeup and I've found that the easiest and fastest way is with a neutral eye that can be paired with different shades of  lipstick.  It takes me no more than 5 minutes to do my eyes and when I add the lipstick it just makes it seem that I took way longer to get my look together.  But here are some options I would wear this to any event as you can see every lipstick gives it a different look perhaps you want to wear the nude lipstick to go shopping but then come home and put on the red if you have a last minute Christmas Party.  


Products used: 

Face:
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation in 855
Covergirl  & Olay Simplyageless Eye Corrector in 230
NYX Blush in Mocha 
Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder in Creamy Beige 

Eyes: 
Crease: Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched 
Hightlight and Inner Conner: Loreal HIP Pigment in Restless 
NYC Liquid Liner in Black 
Loreal Telescopic Mascara in Blackest Black (all time favorite)

Lips: 
Milani Lipstick in Naturally Chic
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick
Flower Cosmetics in Get to the Poinsettia 
Rimmel London by Kate #11





Thanks for stopping by, 





Follow me on Bloglovin and GFC


No comments:

Post a Comment