Sunday, November 10, 2013

Dark Smokey Green Nightout Look



 



I'm really sorry about the picture quality I took this pictures as I was heading out with my husband to go out dancing and it was already dark out. When I was doing my make up in my head I had pictured a really dark Midnight Blue color on my lid, then I remembered that I had no such color since mine broke a couple of days ago.  I had to work with what I had and even though it was not what I was expecting I think it turned out just fine. 

Products Used: 

Face: 

Studio Gear Studio Matte Foundation in Praline 
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller  in Medium
Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach 
Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation in Natural Beige
Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Cream in St. Lucia 
Nyx Blush in Mocha 
 
Eyes: 
 
Upper Crease: Lorac Pro Pallet  Taupe
Crease: Lorac Pro Pallet Espresso 
Outer Corner: Lorac Pro Pallet 
Lid: Lorac Pro Pallet Slate 
Lid: Urban Decay Ammo Pallet Shattered
Eyeliner: NYC Liquid Liner in Black 
Mascara: Loreal Telescopic & Maybelline Falsies 
Eyelashes: Ardell (sorry can't remember the number) 
Eyebrows: HIP Cream Liner in Brown & Loreal Infallible Liner in Blackest Black 
 
Lips: 
 
Maybelline VolumeXL Seduction Plumping Lipcolor in Peach Plump 120



Thanks for stopping by, 


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment