Wednesday, November 6, 2013

October Favorites: Studio Gear Matte Foundation & Loreal Telescopic Mascara



I'm really sorry about the delays on my postings but my breakouts have been messing with my head as I have mentioned before then I got sick but I promise I'm back at full swing. 

 Here are my two favorite items for the month of October, towards the middle of the month I began using my Michael Todd True Organics system and I started to break out bad so I wanted something that would cover all my blemishes and redness and my Studio Gear Studio Matte Foundation was perfect for that.  This foundation matches my skin perfectly it's full coverage but at the same time it's light enough that your skin still visible and doesn't feel heavy at all.  I love to apply this foundation with a damp Beauty Blender, this allows me to control the coverage while still allowing my skin to breath. I do set my T-Zone with a powder but nothing else gets powder, this will last me a good 8-10 hours looking great without any touch ups.  

My second favorite has to be my Loreal Telescopic Mascara I have been using this mascara for the past 3 years and I love it, I usually go back and forth between this gold tube and the black tube. I began using the gold tube at the end of September and I'm very pleased love the length that it gives me it also doesn't flake like many others do.  It's also one of the blackest black and it stays black the whole day. 

Those are my favorites for this month what are you currently loving? 




No comments:

Post a Comment