Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Coral Lips with Simple Eyes







I first would like to apologize for being MIA its been a bit hectic here, we had a wedding to get ready for, I am in training for a new job and everything was just happening at the same time.  I am back and even though I'll be working I will continue write post and sharing with you my make up looks and also hopefully next week I'll also start posting outfit pictures.  I am not an expert by any means but I am passionate with everything beauty and fashion related, and for me its something deeper than just wearing cute clothes and makeup its about how it can help your self esteem and help you become a better person. 


Products Used: 
Face: 
 
Studio Gear Studio Matte Foundation in Praline 
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller  in Medium
Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach 
Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation in Natural Beige
Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Cream in St. Lucia 
Nyx Blush in Mocha 
 
Eyes: 
Inner Conner: Jordana 12hr Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in 04 Continuous Almond
Eyeliner: NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Loreal Telescopic Mascara in 905 Noir Black 
Brows: Hip Color Truth Cream Liner in Brown, L'oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner  in Blackest Black,
Wet & Wild Fergi Center Stage Collection in Desert Festival ( Dark Matte Brown)  
 
Lips: 
 
Maybelline Peach Plump


Thanks for stopping by, great things to come soon


No comments:

Post a Comment