Friday, November 15, 2013

Fall Fridays: Simple Eyes and Bright Lips






Simple and fast is what I call this look, whenever I want to look put together and not seem like I tried to hard I just were eyeliner lashes and Bright lips its the fastest way and my husband sure does appreciate that I didn't take an hour to get ready.


Products Used: 
Face: 
 
Studio Gear Studio Matte Foundation in Praline 
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller  in Medium
Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach 
Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation in Natural Beige
Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Cream in St. Lucia 
Nyx Blush in Mocha 
 

Eyes: 

Inner Conner: Jordana 12hr Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in 04 Continuous Almond
Eyeliner: NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Loreal Telescopic Mascara in 905 Noir Black 
Brows: Hip Color Truth Cream Liner in Brown, L'oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner  in Blackest Black,
Wet & Wild Fergi Center Stage Collection in Desert Festival ( Dark Matte Brown)  
 
Lips: 
 
Jordana Easyliner for Lip in Sedona Red 
Makeup Geek Lipstick in Ravising 
 
 
Thanks for reading, 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment