Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Simple Bright Eyes







Sometimes I'm in a hurry and all I need is to look put together, the easiest way to get this look is to use somthing to brighten up my eyes.  This really only took me about 10 min to get all my makeup done and be out the door.


Face Products: 
 
Foundation: Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous in Soft Honey 855
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller in Medium/ Deep
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in 335 Light/Medium
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 018 Creamy Beige 
Elf Blush & Bronzing Cream in St. Lucia
NYX Blush in Mocha 

Eyes Products: 

Inner Conner: Jordana 12hr Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in 04 Continuous Almond
Eyeliner: NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Loreal Telescopic Mascara in 905 Noir Black   
Elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment