Friday, October 18, 2013

Fall Friday: Perfect Fall Makeup







This is one of my favorite eye looks that I have created in a while, love the smokiness on the lid and a bare lower lash line. I'm also loving this lip combo it gives me just the perfect pinky nude color for my lips. 



Face Products: 
 
Foundation: Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous in Soft Honey 855
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller in Medium/ Deep
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in 335 Light/Medium
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 018 Creamy Beige 
Elf Blush & Bronzing Cream in St. Lucia
NYX Blush in Mocha 
 
Eyes Products: 
 
Gosh Velvet Touch Eye Primer 
Lid: Maybelline Eyestudio in 90 Irrestibly Ivy 
Crease: Elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium (I used the powder)
Eyeliner: NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Mascaras: Loreal Telescopic Mascara in 905 Noir Black   
Jordana BestLash Extreme Mascara in 301 Black
Eyebrows: Elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium 
 
Lip Products: 
 
Jordana Easyliner for Lips in Baby Berry
J-Cat Pantabulus Lipstick in Honeycrisp  107
Clear Lip gloss on top 


 
Thank you for reading, 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment