Thursday, October 3, 2013

Product Review: Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain

 I applied about 2-3 layers to intensify the color.



Top Swatch: 06 Cranberry Crush    Bottom Swatch: 01 Nude Chic
Purchase them at  Jordana Cosmetics

Shade: 06 Cranberry Crush 
Fill Weight: 2.7g
Cost:  $2.99
 
Company Description:  
• Moisturizing Balm Infused with a Light-Weight Stain
• Applies with a Glossy Finish then Transforms into the Perfect Flush of     Color
• Long-Lasting
• Retractable, No Sharpening Required
• Paraben-Free
• Made in USA
First Impression: 
It goes on very easy and smooth, they don't feel heavy at all and if your like me that you don't wear lipstick with these I couldn't even feel it on my lips. The color is very build able giving you a lot of options.
Pros:
* Very Creamy 
* Moisturizing  
* It applies really smooth
* Price 
Cons: 
 
None that I could think of 

Overall: 

I did purchase two different shades to see if there was a difference in the pigmentation but unfortunately the Nude Chic did not show up on my lips and it was not the product it's the pigmentation in my lips, this did not affect my opinion.  I really love the product since I'm don't really wear lipstick this is perfect for me since its a very light formula.


Thanks for reading,
 
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment