Thursday, October 17, 2013

Coral Stripes












Sweater: Gap (similar)  Jeans: Lucky Brand (here) Watch: Khols (similar)  Necklace: Forever21 (craving) Clutch: Banana Republic (craving)


I bet you can tell that I love this clutch since I got it on Sunday I have paired it with every outfit for the past 3 days. I wore this outfit out to have coffee with my friend on Monday morning which are finally chilly enough that I get to wear a sweater, we sat for hours just talking about our lives know and how much has changed since high school.  We also talked about our plans for the future, school, kids, family and of course this blog that to me is my priority at the moment, she asked where I see myself in 5 Years and I said that I'll love to see my blog grow and reach lots of people that hopefully I could inspire in someway. 

Thanks for stopping by, 





No comments:

Post a Comment