Saturday, October 12, 2013

Army Green and Sequence













Vest: Jcp (same) Sweater: Macy's (similar) Jeans: Tommy (similar) Booties: JustFab (same)



Don't you love when you can put together an outfit in your head and then see it come to life, that what happend to me with this outfit.  All items were purchased at different time but when I received my new favorite booties I started making outfits in my head and this was the exact image I had in my head.  Believe it or not all items were purchased for less than $20.00 most of them from the cleareance rack  but as you can see there still in trend.  I'm really in love with this outfit it will sure be on repeat for the next couple of months (with minor changes) I will make sure to show you how I restyle every piece into different outfits.


Hope your having a lovely weekend, 








Price List:

Vest: Jcp $4.97 (cleareance)
Sweater: Macy's $9.98 (clearence)
Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger Outlet $17.98 (clearence)
Booties: Just Fab $19.95 (joined monthly service)


No comments:

Post a Comment