Monday, September 30, 2013

Review: Ipsy Glam Bag September 2013







Cost: $10.00 Monthly Free Shipping 

This months Products: 

Three Freman Paper Mask (Purifying,Brightening, and Hydrating)  Value: $1.99ea
NYX Eyeshadow in Cryptonite Value: $4.50
Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Mascara (sample) in Black Value:  $8.00
Starlooks Khol Eyeliner in K01 Obsidian Value:  $12.00
J.Cat Fantabulous Lipstick in Honey Crisp  Value: $2.49


Overall Thoughts: 

My Septermber Ipsy Glam Bag, arrived and I was not all that impressed with them items in this months bag. I received my on September-19-2013 I had seen other subscribers that received there Glam Bag as early and the eleventh, and after seeing a couple of items that other subscribers received I was really excited to received mine. Once received I was a little disappointed since J.Cat Fantabulous Lipstick was broken and the other items that were just not for me, I would have preferred a Butter of London sample, John Frida Shampoo, or a Cailyn Lip Balm like some of the others did but I still managed to come up with a look using most of the products in the bag witch is very appropriate for fall. The September Bag was not my favorite but I'll keep my subscription and hope next months is better.


Thanks, 













2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you so much, I love your blog I've been following for months and you have helped me stay in budget

      Yamileth

      Delete