Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Classic Red Lip









I do love classic Red Lip with a basic smokey eye, I don't wear much lipstick or I should say I don't wear no lipstick at all, But I do love Classic Red Lip. However if your like me and don't like to wear anything on your lips you can go for a more nude lip, like I have in the last photo. 

Product's Used: 

Face: 
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 220 Natural Beige
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller in Medium/ Deep
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer & Highlight  in 335 Light/Medium
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 018 Creamy Beige
NYX Blush in Spice 

Eyes: 
Elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Gosh Velvet Touch Eye Primer
Lorac Pro Pallet (Crese: Taupe, Outer Crease: Expresso, Lid: Cream & Nude) 
NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Loreal Telescopic Mascara in905 Noir Black 
Milani Liquid Eye in 01 Black 

Lips:
Jordana Easyliner for lips in Sedona Red 
Elf  Matte Lip Color in Rich Red 
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction  Plumping Lipcolor in 120 Peach Plump (Discontinued) 


Let me know what you think of this look would you wear it?  what would you like to see in future post? 

Thanks,




 

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you, i just discovered your blog and I love it I have a shoe addiction so your blog is perfect for me

      Delete
  2. OMG you are too gorgeous! I am glad I found your blog.
    Following,
    Shelbylain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I also started following your blog love your outfits

      Delete
  3. You look so gorgeous! Beautiful makeup!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you kacie I love your blog and your style been following you for months know and will continue to do so

      Yamileth,

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete