Saturday, September 28, 2013

Review: Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick






Shade: Anarchy (Purchase Here)
Fill Weight: 2.8g
Cost:  $22.00
 

Company Description:  

Creamy, badass luxury. Our Pigment Infusion System™ delivers insane color payoff with creamy shine, Maxi-Lip™ plumps and nourishing oils leave lips cushiony soft.

First Impression: 

It goes on like a dream, It's very smooth and creamy.  It also gives a very nice shine to the lips that for my liking its enough that you don't have to add a lip gloss, of course if you do like a very shiny lip you can add a lip gloss on top.  I did notice that after an hour of wearing it it did bleed a little since I did not use a lip pencil since I wanted see the true longevity of the product. 

Pros:

* How creamy they are 
* Last a long time
* It applies really smooth

Cons: 

*The change of color



Overall: 

As you can tell by the pictures the color completely changed in went from a pinky-salmon color to a bright pink. (please note that the first picture was taken right after I put on the lipstick), to me this change is not a big issue but  I don't understand why the dramatic change of color in such a short period.  I did have lunch at around 2:30pm and as you can see the lipstick pretty much stayed put and I didn't have to retouch. Over all I think that this are great lipstick love how long the last and how creamy they are. 



Thanks, 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment