Tuesday, January 14, 2014

First Impression Tuesdays: Revlon Age Defying CC Cream

This weeks product is the Revlon Age Defying CC Cream, since I don't mind wearing a full coverage foundation but sometimes I do like to give my skin a rest.  Since I do have lots of dark spots and I still want some coverage since I'm not still comfortable with a bare face.




Company Claims:

A powerhouse against the first signs of aging.

85% of women saw a reduction in the appearance of dark spots on bare skin.*

It’s never too early to fight aging. This multi-benefit dynamo hydrates, smoothes, evens tone, diminishes the look of fine lines and dark spots, and protects against premature aging caused by sun. For perfected skin that glows.








Mascara: Loreal Telescopic & Loreal Lash Out Butterfly 
(favorite combo at the moment Check out review for Loreal Lash Out Butterfly here)




Review:


The Garnier BB Cream is the most comparable product that I have used to the Revlon CC Cream.

The first day I used this product noticed that it made me look very shiny and oily, I decided to set it with my Revlon Nearly Naked since it's a very thin powder.  Within 2 hours of wearing the CC Cream it oxdiced on my skin making the CC Cream very dark and oily, the next day I used it the same way but this time I set it with my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder on the second day my skin looked mostly even  with no shine for the full 8 hours I wore it.  At the end of the night of CC Cream did fade and my dark spots were very visible.  On the third day I used this CC Cream under my foundation (here) because of all the benefits that it has specially the SPF and since I don't usually don't wear SPF under my foundation I though this would be perfect.  Over all for me this is a good product to use on those days were I don't want to wear foundation but still want to cover most of my dark spots and still feel comfortable, compared to the Garnier BB Cream I must say that I prefer the CC Cream.


I would like to apologize for this post going up so late, sometimes you need to spend time with people who are important and spend hours listening to them vent and help them move forward with a positive mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment