Tuesday, January 7, 2014

First Impression Tuesdays: Loreal Butterfly Mascara






When I first saw this mascara on social media I was most curious about the wand, everyone spoke about the wand and how different it was from all the other ones.  If you have been following me you know that my all time favorite mascara is the Telescopic, I have been using it for the past 3-4 years and I don't ever change it.

Pros

Gives length right away
It doesn't clump
Lashes don't look spidery 

Cons

I could not achieve much volume (I applied 3 coats total) 

I love really bold thick lashes and I was not able to get them with this mascara.  Although I applied 3 coats they didn't get the thickness that I like. 

Overall I would recommend this mascara to someone that is looking for mainly length, I will continue to used it probably as an everyday mascara and hope that as the formula dries it will make my lashes look thickness.

As you can see in the after picture I did add eyeliner to my top lash line to give the impression of thicker lashes. 

Thanks for stopping by,





No comments:

Post a Comment