Friday, March 14, 2014

Product Review: Loreal True Match Mineral Pressed Powder



Company Claims: 

From the True Match family, comes a new Instant Shine Eraser Powder in a unique mineral formula that offers up to 16 hours of fresh, true color without oil breakthrough for a flawless look that lasts all day. True Match™ Mineral Pressed Powder provides versatile coverage: You can blot shine, blend for a natural finish, or build for more coverage. Available in 8 skin-true shades to precisely match your skin’s tone and texture. 



If I could use one word to describe this powder it would have to be AMAZING!!  I have to be honest with you I have not used this powder as as a foundation I use it to set my foundation, since its so finely milled it doesn't make me look powdery or cakeky.  I also don't wear foundation for over 8-10 hours I therfore I can assure you that it last 16 hours as claimed by the company, but I will say that it helps my foundation stay put during the day.  I also do use this product to set my concealer aswell it makes it stay put all day without creasing,  I only have an oily T-Zone and this powder helps to keep my powder at bay.  

Pros: 

Finely Milled
Light
Seamless on the skin
Great Shade Collection

Cons: 

None

Overall:

Love this powder I recommended to everyone it's so finely milled that it's easy to blend into the skin that you can hardly notice it on the skin.


Thanks for reading,

 





 



No comments:

Post a Comment