Tuesday, March 11, 2014

First Impression Tuesdays: Revlon Age Defying Targeted DarkSpotConcealer Treatment



This weeks review will be on a fairly new product from Revlon and it's there Revlon Age Defying Targeted  Dark Spot Concealer Treatment.  I have never tried anything from there Age Defying line, and though I'm only 24 I love trying products that have anti-aging benefits.







Company Claims:



Pinpoint dark spots like never before.

82% of women said the appearance of age spots and discolorations were instantly improved.

Our innovative concealer features a Vitamin C and licorice-enriched formula that instantly reduces the appearance of age spots and discolorations for smooth, more even looking skin.




First Impression:


First thing I have to say is DO NOT SET WITH A POWDER!! This is a very dry concealer and the powder will just cling on to it and make those areas noticeable. Having the complete opposite effect since what we want is to make those areas disappear,   I know that this concealer is targeted primarily for dark spots on the skin and not the under the eye area as I tried out today however because of it's yellow color helps to cancel out my dark circles and brighten up my face. I will say that in the future I will make sure to apply plenty of my under eye cream to help prevent the concealer getting into my fine lines.

Overall

I will continue to use this product and see how much over all it helps with my dark spots and also experiment with different ways to apply it and see what works best. 







No comments:

Post a Comment