Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Product Review: Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer




Company Claims: 

Ultra lightweight formula that minimizes the appearance of pores.
Controls shine for up to 8 hours creating a soft, perfectly matte complexion.
Won’t feel heavy or greasy.

Pros: 

Texture
Makes my skin soft and smooth
Sets into the skin pretty fast 
Makes my pores look smaller 
Takes the shine away (without foundation) 

Cons: 

After about 4-6 hours I could see a shiny t-zone 


Overall: 

It's not my favorite primer I still do prefer my Benefit Porefessional over this one it does a better job on my skin controlling my oil.  I will continue to use this one as a daily primer, specially on those days I don't wear a whole lot of makeup. 



Thanks so much for reading, 







No comments:

Post a Comment